3/09/2010

Favorite Basball Card Follies

I think I know why sports card collecting is so addicting to some people. I've had thousands of cards for a few years now and I never get tired of pulling them out every once in a while and again finding those that make me smile or even laugh out loud. Some pictures of these big league players seem to have been captured by an inexperienced photographer just breaking into the business of action photography. Here's one great player
showing his consistency on the field.


Ozzy's famous flip!


 "Now run that way...towards second base"


"I'm talking to you...gorgeous!"


"Does this make my butt look big?"


You too can have fun at the ballpark!
"This is not in my contract"......(said the cow)


"Hey batter batter who?"



"Exit...stage left....



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails