7/22/2010

Some Stuff for $4.00 & Don't Roll Your Eyes at Me.....Fernando!

I swear I can't go anywhere without seeking some sort of cardboard for a quick fix. Does the urge ever end? Here's a few randoms I got for $4.00


Little Wally....how cute!


Love a me some Concepcion! Actually I just like saying it!




I think I'll send this one along with a 2010 A&G mini Pedroia to Adam at Thoughts and Sox.
Somehow I think he might want them. If you're reading this Adam....watch your mail!



Bazooka Rickey! He's so young here!



That's a nice one of Wade's Bogg!!


This might go to The Troll!





Can you see the similarities?

And Finally.....Don't roll your eyes at me....Fernando!


Look! he did it again!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your package. Hopefully the one I sent has made it to you. I could use that Paw Sox card.

    That is a good card of Boggs cause I don't have it but a horrible photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails