8/05/2010

What Do You Get When You Mix 'Thoughts and Sox' and 'Texas Rangers Cards'......You Get......'Collectible Cards.......Fun and Easy!'

This past weekend I received three packages! One from Cam at Collectible Cards-Fun and Easy, one from Adam at Thoughts and Sox, and one from Rob at Texas Ranger Cards
Before I show a few pictures of what they sent, I have to apologize to Rob for being slow to send out his cards, especially the 'Will Clark' card he has needed to complete a set. THE BOX IS IN THE MAIL!!! 
Next I will admit I totally mixed up all the cards they sent! I wish I could have kept them separate. Anyway....here are some of the many cards I got from Cam, Adam and Rob. I just don't know who sent me which cards! A big thanks to all three of you for helping my Rockies collection grow!

First off.....I received oodles of Todd Helton cards, with and with out facial hair! He has such a baby face! I'm really glad to see him back in the line up for the Rockies too!

This nice 2006 Flair Showcase


2006 Ovation


This SWEET 2009 Topps Triple Thread SS# 204/1350
the back reads like this:
Triple Take:
1. Entered 2009 second to Albert Pujols among all players with .332 AVG since turn of century: 
 2. Completely understands science of hitting and has superb batting eye: 3. Backed up Heath Shuler and Peyton Manning as U of Tennessee QB.


Speaking of Pujols....this nice 2008 UD Xponential


2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Ubaldo Jimenez perforated and non-perforated



2008 Bowman Gold Baldy!!!


Big Headed Bagwell! Great card! 2004 Upper Deck Power Up


Nice shiney green 2008 Chipper Starquest


2007 Topps Tulo's Unassisted Triple Play April 29, 2007


2008 Emerald Spectrum


2007 Turkey Red Troy Tulowitzki Rookie


These are only a few of many cards these guys sent and they are all very much welcomed here at their new home!! Thanks again! I just love trading cards. You always get what you want!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got the cards all right and could use a few of them. No worries on the delay. Thanks for the trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the box from you today. Looks like I need about 30 or so of the cards. Great percentage for a blond trade. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails