11/09/2010

Big Mac For Positive Feedback and The Night Owl Sends Frankie Mo!

Okay to list an item for sell on Ebay, one needs positive feedback. That's feedback from others saying that you're an A++++ seller or buyer, what ever the case. It seems most feedback is written A++++ or even more +++++'s I guess depending on how A++++ or A++++++++++ of a buyer or seller you are. Anyway, I decided to list my 1/1 SUPA REFRACTA  to see what sort of offers would come my way. Come one...........we're all curious right? Well I've had seven offers. That's all I will say about that.
But here's what I bought for some quick positive feedback.




I'm still waiting for my 1998 Donruss Gold Press Proof McGwire and this card.

 
Non the less, I'm an A++++++++++++++++ buyer now! And my McGwire collections continues to grow!

Big THANKS to Night Owl who, a few months ago, was my first!!! I'm talking trade fellas! He didn't do me wrong with more Rockies and this Frankie Mo auto.


Thanks again OWL! You'll always have a special place in my cardboard heart!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I was SOMEBODY'S first!

    Kidding.

    Glad you liked the auto. I seem to find Rockies everywhere I turn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails