12/20/2010

Another 1/1 Hit at Mike's Stadium Sportscards

So while hanging out at Mike's yesterday, I found it really hard not to just start ripping open every hobby box in sight! But I am saving my strength for the 2010 Bowman Platinum. I really don't know how Mike and Christian can control themselves. I just love it there! Cardboard and candy everywhere! Oh yeah, the people are pretty cool too. Anyway.....Russ a guy who I met trade night there and a familiar face at Mike's came in and bought a box of the high end 2010 Topps Triple Threads and hit a 1/1 Matt Garza White Whale Autographed Relic! Here's a picture of Russ with that sweeeeeet card! By the way.....Russ is well known for collecting Rockies and Asian players. I'm sure if anyone out there has a 1/1 looking to trade for another 1/1 he just might consider. You never know!




He also pulled a nice Carlton Fisk 1/25 too! Everyone should buy there sports cards from Mike. I pulled my 1/1 super refractor from a box I bought at Mike's and the trade nights are always a great time. Besides.......he has CANDY! 
So what are you waiting for? Check out his facebook page and become a friend. You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails