12/04/2010

FCB Trade for More Tulo Auto's

 I joined the sports card trading forum Freedom Cardboard recently and have been chatting a guy who lives in Colorado Springs which is not far from Denver. He had some cards I wanted and I had some he was looking for. So we worked out a trade and hooked up today.

LOOKY WHAT I GOT!! 

TULOWITZKI IS A ROCKIE FOR LIFE!!!





Thanks Derrek!! Not just for the Tulo auto's but also for you and your wife's service to our country in the United States Air Force! 
May she return home to you safely from Asscrackistan!
Check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you made out well my friend, way to go.
    I may have some cards for you, but first I need to finish sorting the packs I have busted so I don't miss any cards you may need. I'll email you and let you know what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails